Hello from Massachusetts!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
KaraBurnett

Post by KaraBurnett »

Hello!

I am new and hoping to help record some of these works! I recently started a career in voiceover and I'm excited to develop my skills.

Being a long-time poet, I am also hoping to do readings of some public domain poetry for the site. :)

I have already claimed a section of Stories From The Operas and am excited to get started.
msfry

Post by msfry »

KaraBurnett wrote: April 14th, 2018, 10:37 am Hello!

I am new and hoping to help record some of these works! I recently started a career in voiceover and I'm excited to develop my skills.

Being a long-time poet, I am also hoping to do readings of some public domain poetry for the site. :)

I have already claimed a section of Stories From The Operas and am excited to get started.
That's a popular project and looks like a great place for you to start. Presuming you received your Welcome Letter, all you need to do is submit your 1 minute test and wait for the OK, choose a catalog name, and peruse our Librivox Wiki in your spare time to get orientated. Before long you'll be a veteran player here. A career in voiceover sounds interesting and this is a great place to develop your skills. Practice makes perfect, as they say. :D
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Welcome to another -- uh, what do you call someone from Massachusetts? Anyway, we've recently moved up to the Northshore where the culture is a bit different.

There are always plenty of poetry projects, so feel free to jump in -- please!
There is always a weekly poem and a fortnightly poem to record.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry