Greetings to all from a new reader

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
TellerOfMoontales

Post by TellerOfMoontales » April 12th, 2018, 9:17 am

Oh my, I am a bit overwhelmed at being here but I am also very excited to be giving of my time and voice to worthwhile projects. :)

I am from the state of Vermont, female, writer, animal communicator, practise Shamanic healing, storyteller and now narrator. I had a radio show at a local station and with some revisions will be podcastin my show in the near future. Life is full of interesting people and places.

I love children's stories and mystery books the best however I read anything that strikes my fancy. Looking forward to learning more about librivox and narrating.

msfry

Post by msfry » April 15th, 2018, 11:32 am

TellerOfMoontales wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 9:17 am
Oh my, I am a bit overwhelmed at being here but I am also very excited to be giving of my time and voice to worthwhile projects. :)

I am from the state of Vermont, female, writer, animal communicator, practise Shamanic healing, storyteller and now narrator. I had a radio show at a local station and with some revisions will be podcastin my show in the near future. Life is full of interesting people and places.

I love children's stories and mystery books the best however I read anything that strikes my fancy. Looking forward to learning more about librivox and narrating.
Welcome, TellerOfMoontales.

I love your handle, and share your shamanistic, animal loving tendencies. If you're planning to record, just follow the instructions for submitting your 1 minute test in your Welcome Letter, read up on the Wiki's and forums for useful information on recording and editing, and once your test is OK'd, you are most welcome to choose something on my project, The American Book Of The Dog, which has several short sections (8-12 pages) perfect to practice on. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64410

What equipment and program are you using?
And feel free to ask questions. That's how we all got started here.
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"Knowing that a tomato is actually a fruit is Knowledge. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad."