Hello there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Vicente

Post by Vicente »

I just joined this place and I wanted to say thank you to the admins. I'm almost 62. I'm retired US Air Force and live in Boise, Idaho(USA). I've read several books on here and really have enjoyed listening to different voices. Someday, maybe I'll be brave enough to try it also. Anyway, howdy from the NW part of the USA!
Cori

Post by Cori »

I'm glad you've joined us, Vicente! Always good to have long-time listeners here (oooh, while we're there -- are you interested in sneak peeks of the new stuff? 8-) You'd be welcome as a proof-listener! Just as important as readers to our overall process!)

Or, depending on how your time is looking, how about giving the 1 min test a go? There's no commitment after that ... it's just a bit of goofing about with a microphone, right? :D If you just want to watch a few videos, just you know, out of interest, then the ones that talk about first steps in recording are here.

Whatever you do, though. Have fun! :D
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!