Bonjour from France

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
HauntedLocket

Post by HauntedLocket »

Hullo!

I've been a long time listener and I finally got me a decent enough headset that I'm considering contributing some reading in return. I've been messing around with Audacity, which I was already comfortable using it since I used it for Podcasting for my previous jobs :) My computer is a massive, noisy monster but the noise reduction seems to be doing the job :p

I look forward to putting up a short test for constructive criticism :)

I'm hoping to do some recordings of French and Spanish fiction as I'm a native speaker of both. I'm especially interested in all thing spooky, fantastical, adventurous or romantic. I've already got my eye on an anthology of spooky stories by a French authors from the turn of the 20th...
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hello, HauntedLocket! Your recording interests sound unique and very . . . . . interesting! Once you submit your 1-minute test over on the Listeners Wanted forum, someone will come along and help you get your settings just right, then you'll be on your way. Meanwhile, my suggestion is that you follow instructions in your Welcome Letter, i.e., peruse our forums (LV in upper left corner of each forum page or Board Index in the menu), and our Librivox Wikis (menu bar), look at our ongoing Readers Wanted Forums for projects that need readers, and ask questions whenever you need help. Our system will all come clear with practice. Keep in mind, we are all volunteers, helping each other create our little masterpieces as time and experience permits. :D
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Bonjour et bienvenue, HauntedLocket !
J'espère que vous trouverez du plaisir à enregistrer.
Quelle anthologie avez-vous en tête ?
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?