Hello from Prague!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Ericbass

Post by Ericbass »

Hi everyone!

My name is Eric and, although I'm British, I live in Prague, Czech Republic.

I'm really happy to join you all here on LibriVox, and look forward to submitting my first reading.

Regards
Eric
Cori

Post by Cori »

Great to have you joining us, Eric -- and from such a lovely part of the world, too! Please do just ask if you have any questions ... our processes might seem a bit fussy to start with, but there's always method behind the quirkiness. Well worth bearing with it, to get going without problems. :D

And have fun!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hi, Eric, Look around the Readers Wanted forum. I bet you'll find something good to read. Or you might prefer to record a short story or poem of your own choosing for one of those Collections, or perhaps an essay, lecture, letter, or legal opinion for our on-going Non-fiction Collection, which are also very interesting. The First Post in each project will tell you just what to say for your Intro, Outro, how/where to upload your edited mp3 files, and what to name them.