Hello! Happy to Be Here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
erinbrooke

Post by erinbrooke »

Hey guys and gals,

I’m erinbrooke, and I’m happy to be here! I’m so excited to help bring these works of art to life, and I look forward to working with you!

My Best Wishes,
erinbrooke
Cori

Post by Cori »

Lovely to have you joining us, erinbrooke! Just to set expectations -- some of our works of art are ... well ... not quite works of art. ;) But there's stuff to love even about the cheesiest books (I actually list 'Deadwood Dick's Doom' on my otherwise very sensible IT professional CV.)

Whatever you read, though, have fun doing it! Please do just ask if you have any questions, especially around the One Minute Test, which is a key step before jumping into reading! 8-)
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hi, Erinbrooke

One of my favorite things about recording PD material for LV is imagining the author sitting by my side, talking with me, thanking me for keeping their memory alive and for interpreting their words in lively fashion. Deceased they may be, but still they are great company, and their observations and sentiments cover almost the exact same concerns we experience today.