Hello Everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
rban321

Post by rban321 »

My name is Renee Buffington, and I currently reside in Detroit, MI. I am a proud single mother of 3 very lovely daughters, the last two (twins) who are leaving me shortly to do the grown-up stuff. This will make me an empty nester, so I started thinking about what would make me happy. One of my favorite things to do is read, and I am constantly devouring everything from historical novels to science ficition. I have always wanted to see if I could record books (since Recording for the Blind) but never actively pursued it. So, here I am now ready to get my feet wet! I look forward to some rewarding projects.
Renee
msfry

Post by msfry »

Welcome. LV must be a haven for empty nesters and retirees, for that certainly fits my M.O. I love giving back and doing something I consider truly meaningful with my free time. I hope you also find LV very satisfying.
Cori

Post by Cori »

Welcome, Renee! If you fancy it, join in the '<x> book(s) a week club' :D viewtopic.php?f=25&t=63428
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!