Ready for the next step.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
lengland49

Post by lengland49 »

Hello, I'm lengland49, I've taught video production for 30 years and during that time I have done voice overs for video scripts, TV commercials and slide presentations. Now that I'm retired I think I would enjoy recording books. I have downloaded books from LibriVox in the past & feel that would give me an opportunity to volunteer for a very worthy cause.
msfry

Post by msfry »

lengland49 wrote: March 19th, 2018, 8:49 am Hello, I'm lengland49, I've taught video production for 30 years and during that time I have done voice overs for video scripts, TV commercials and slide presentations. Now that I'm retired I think I would enjoy recording books. I have downloaded books from LibriVox in the past & feel that would give me an opportunity to volunteer for a very worthy cause.
Wow, that's awesome, lengland49! Welcome to Librivox. Presuming you've gotten your Welcome Letter, you know that the next step is submitting your 1-minute test, and once that is OK'd, start looking around the Readers Wanted forums (click LV in the masthead above, or Board Index in the Menu bar above), for things to read. Also be sure and take time to read the Librivox wiki, which will expand your awareness of even more ways you can participate. I look forward to seeing you around the Librivox playground.