Benjh Says hello.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Benjh

Post by Benjh »

Hi everyone, I promised myself
I would volunteer some day. After I first used Librivox as a listener maybe 2005.
A few weeks ago At work I was listening too and rejecting actors showreels for some narration that needed doing at work. The thought popped in my head that I could do it. I did and it went down super well. Now I want to do a project before I loose the enthusiasm.
Also I keep spending money on mic and stand and accessories that Might never get used.

Oh and I live in England, I am 38 travel quite a bit with work I am a trainer. So I talk for a living. Ish
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Benjh wrote: March 1st, 2018, 4:04 pm Hi everyone, I promised myself
I would volunteer some day. After I first used Librivox as a listener maybe 2005.
A few weeks ago At work I was listening too and rejecting actors showreels for some narration that needed doing at work. The thought popped in my head that I could do it. I did and it went down super well. Now I want to do a project before I loose the enthusiasm.
Also I keep spending money on mic and stand and accessories that Might never get used.

Oh and I live in England, I am 38 travel quite a bit with work I am a trainer. So I talk for a living. Ish
Well, go for it Benjh! Have you uploaded your 1 Minute Test? In any case, I think you will find Phil Chenevert's videos helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39890

Best,

Barbara