Hi from Oregon!!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
QueenAwesome

Post by QueenAwesome »

Hey y'all! Mi llamas es (my name is) QueenAwesome, and I live in Oregon. I am super excited to be a part of this site, and help bring literature to other people across the internet XD. I absolutely adore reading, i do it a lot more than watching TV. I love some of the older books, like Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, Call of the Wild, White Fang, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, Little House on the Prairie, The Secret Garden, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Treasure Island, and Romeo and Juliet.
Currently, my English class is going through The Importance of Being Earnest, and my teacher recommended this site to me, to help me understand it more.
High fives all 'round!
-QueenAwesome
High fives all 'round!

-QueenAwesome
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Welcome to our humble community, Your Majesty!

It is our hope that You will find this site as useful for your English studies as we find it rewarding to contribute to the proliferation of the world literature in the form of audiobooks. :D

We do have The Importance in our catalog (four versions - three dramatic and a solo), but alas, no Little House on the Prairie, I am afraid. Perhaps you will find our community tolerable and remain with us until the Little House joins other books in the Public Domain, at which time you'll be able to record it for other listeners...

Enjoy your stay!
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please