Hello I'm Leeah

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LeeahG

Post by LeeahG »

I had a really cute thing all written out where my daughter had gotten a hold of the keyboard and included her own "spice", but ... well time makes fools of us all. The site timed out and I didn't think to copy the text before hitting a button. Oh well lesson learned, again :lol: :|

I'm a homemaker and part-time student. My partner, daughter and I live in North Dakota with our three cats. :help: We're cold

I'm excited to be here, and hoping to record some readings. Participating in scripts would be fun as well. Anything that allows me to develop a characters is where I have invested interest. This looks like an amazing project. The fact that it's completely a volunteer operation is an incredible feat. The lengths that have been gone to in order to keep this a safe, spam free space is very much appreciated by my part. I think this is a wonderful project, and am excited to be a part of it. The experience alone is pay enough to me, and this is a very entertaining way to obtain it.

Thank you for this opportunity, and thanks for reading,
Leeah G.
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Welcome here at LibriVox, Leeah.

Sound's like it will be lively recordings, with kid and cats in the background :) - Just kidding. Have fun here, the dramas and also the other recordings are really fun.
LeeahG

Post by LeeahG »

Haha! This is why I end up on here so late :lol:
Thank you very much! Can't wait to start exploring the forums : )