Newbie from NYC

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JuicetheBaptist

Post by JuicetheBaptist »

Peace. Hi. I'm a slow reader who appreciates altogether audiobooks, auditory learning, freedom of access to information, private-collaborative projects, and being useful. I'm on a sort of medical leave and would like to use my time wisely to benefit others. Thanks for letting me sign up. May I record under a pseudonym? I plan to have some friends join me.

We are Roman Catholic priests. Our individual identities are not so much important as the our love of our faith and of the works of the writers we choose. And so rather than have people look forward to work read by any particular one of us, I'd like a group name such as "Conspiracy of the Sacred Heart" (fancier and more ominous than I intend...it may change later) so that they can search out any of our readings. Is that appropriate? Thank you.
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Welcome here, JuicetheBaptist.

The first thing to do is to get the setup straight; so we need the 1-minute-test.

I am not sure about the group name, that's to say one nick for more than one persons, but you may for sure choose a pseudonym :) I hope one of the admins will soon step by to answer you the question regarding the group.
JuicetheBaptist

Post by JuicetheBaptist »

Thank you for responding. I'm sorry I hadn't seen that you had responded.