Hello, LibriVox Community!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RafaTheGreat

Post by RafaTheGreat »

Hello, Everyone!
I am Matthew Espinoza, AKA "RafaTheGreat". I am an aspiring voice actor living-and learning the tricks of the trade-in Arizona, USA!
I have always loved reading books. This simple form of recording thoughts, events, and just plain-old, engrossing stories has endured for thousands of years. Today is the age of the Audiobook. You can listen to them in the car, at work, or just at home while you're kicking back. They make it possible to enjoy a good book while on the go. Jogging, biking, lifting weights at the gym. Audiobooks can go anywhere!
But who's going to record them?
We are.
With my knowledge of voice acting, I hope to help create audiobooks, that capture, awe, and inspire those who listen to them. Audiobooks are for everyone, and LibriVox is helping get them to the public.
Looking forward to working on many projects.
Matthew Espinoza
Voice Actor, Arizona, USA
Cori

Post by Cori »

Good to have you joining us, Matthew! Audiobooks are for everyone, that's absolutely right. And, everyone can record, too (or help us in other ways, it's all good.)

Do just ask if you have any questions :mrgreen: and stop off for a 1 minute test before getting into any other recordings, just so you know you're all set up to match with archive.org's requirements.
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!