I found an interesting book about Religion

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MillerMePete

Post by MillerMePete »

Heya guys,

I'm new here and I just found this book https://archive.org/details/10240adhyaasabha033796mbp.
I honestly, haven't read it yet but I find it interesting. I don't know if this is short, and I just hope so.

On the other hand, I am just about to start my 1 min test but I can't save the file. An error occur, I don't know exactly but it seems like "lame_enc.dll" appears. Does anyone of you know?

Thanks
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

I am guessing here, but it sounds like your LAME encoder installation needs fixing. Try re-downloading and re-installing it.
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

There doesn't seem to be any date on the scan - we would need to be able to see that it was published before 1923 or some other proof that it was out of copyright before it could be added to our catalogue. I can't read the Arabic of course.

Anne
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

There is a copyright date at the very end of the book, saying 1917, so that would be fine for us.

The book is bilingual, so a bit of thought should go into how to set it up. There will also be a problem with prooflistening for the non-English parts, I'm afraid, but nothing we haven't dealt with before. :D

Anne: It's not Arabic... ;-)
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com