Hello from Atlanta!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
queentiffanyrose

Post by queentiffanyrose »

Hello everyone,

My name is Queen Tiffany Rose. I am new to LibriVox and very excited to become a volunteer. I never thought about becoming a reader or narrator until one of my close friends mentioned it to me. I enjoyed reading, but reading out loud for people to hear across the world never came across my mind. However I am glad my friend introduce to this website and encouraged me to participate. A little about me: I am 32 years old, I was born in Queens, New York, but raised in Atlanta, GA since I was 3 years old. I have a country girl accent from being in the south so long, of course! However, I am told I have a beautiful voice. I have two shitzu dogs named Shakes and Sugar that I love dearly. I enjoy reading poems, and fictional books. I also love to write as well in my spare time. Currently I am working on my own a fictional book. I figure participating as a volunteer with LibriVox not only benefits our listeners but also myself. I have the ability to learn new vocabulary, work on my pronunciation, and improve my creativity through reading amazing works from the past. How awesome is that? I look forward to working and learning with you all. I am very excited to be here and look forward to what the future holds.

Queen Tiffany Rose :9: :D
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome Queen Tiffany Rose! Here is your welcome flower http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/flower-smiley.gif

Have fun exploring our forums and by all means make y our 1 minute test if you haven't already. There are SO many great books waiting to be recorded.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
queentiffanyrose

Thank you so much for the welcome and the lovely flower! I have already uploaded my 1 minute test video and have also uploaded a recording for a short poem. I was able to get valuable feedback from the admin. I find your youtube videos very helpful.

Thanks for the support!

Queen Tiffany Rose
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Welcome Queen Tiffany Rose 8-) Congratulations on jumping right in :thumbs:
queentiffanyrose

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Lynnet! I will certainly take a look at those! Thanks for the recommendations.