Hello from San Francisco... excited to be here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
jamiekravitz

Post by jamiekravitz »

Hello - I'm excited to join the LibriVox community as a new reader. I live in San Francisco, California with my partner and have taken a number of classes in voice acting. I thought this would be a great way to exercise my voice while also contributing to a great community.
Jamie Kravitz
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

jamiekravitz wrote:Hello - I'm excited to join the LibriVox community as a new reader. I live in San Francisco, California with my partner and have taken a number of classes in voice acting. I thought this would be a great way to exercise my voice while also contributing to a great community.
Jamie Kravitz
A big welcome Jamie! and it will be lots of fun too as well as great practice. I recommend this video of our forums, it explains some of our jargon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnxpcbnEjoQ&feature=youtu.be

Ask questions if anything is confusing and please make our 1 minute test so we can check out your technical specs. You should have a welcome email with all that info. Glad you are here, we are a friendly bunch.
Oh, and here is y o ur welcome flower! Image
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Welcome! Holler if you have questions. But then post the questions in the forum, because I don't think we'll be able to hear you holler. :roll:
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart