Booyeaaah, hi everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
minimalist

Post by minimalist »

This is an entirely new thing for me as I have been overlooking the opportunities in this industry. Thanks to Elizabeth Klett, I have discovered this domain so I signed up right away!

I've always loved reading aloud since my childhood -- it's that one thing which I thought as 'mundane' but very exciting. Through the years, I've realized the value of voice talents as it's highly anchored on our need to communicate. I haven't thought that the audiobook narration is such a growing industry so I'm so excited to be addicted to it in the next days, months or even years!

I can't do that without your help though so really looking forward to your review/feedback. :help:

Will be posting my sample within this week -- I work for 10 hours a day so don't want to exhaust my voice as I use it as a lot at work as well.

Ciao for now! :9:
~Rez
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi and welcome to librivox!

great to have you :D it is good to start with the test recording. it isnt an audition, just a way for us to make sure that your mic and software are set up correctly. it wont exhaust your voice either, youll talk for less than 30 seconds probably :)

have fun here and please let us know if you need any help!
Carolin
minimalist

Post by minimalist »

Thanks a lot, Carolin! Really excited for this journey :D :D
~Rez