One Time Formality

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
trojanrabbit

Post by trojanrabbit »

Hey folks,

One of the many generic posts you'll find in this forum of a newbie introducing themselves, so I'll keep it short for you all :wink:

Name: Phil
Location: Nottingham, UK (aka Robin Hood territory). I don't speak Nottinghamese though, only proper English when it comes to this!

Work with computers during the day and like to unwind in my spare time by playing music and doing the odd spot of acting.

As a keen am-drammer, I stumbled across LibriVox and fancied a go at providing my voice, but not afraid to get involved in other such duties to help this excellent community continue to thrive and grow. Look forward to working with you all!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

A male voice for the Dramatic Works forum? Sounds interesting! We have work for you!

Just complete your 1 minute test first, and we will put you to work! Link is at the top in the wiki, or in your welcome email. I love English voices (wish I had one!) so I hope we will work together soon!
trojanrabbit

Post by trojanrabbit »

Thanks, Elizabby!

As requested, I have uploaded a 1-minute Test in the relevant thread, link for which I have included below:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67209

Hope it's to the approver's satisfaction!