New volunteer for Italian

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
fabrizio

Post by fabrizio »

Hi,

My name is Fabrizio and I discovered the project a couple of years ago and I really enjoyed listening to some of your books.

At the same time I've also noticed that there are much less book in Italian, my native language.

After enjoying listening I'm now willing to contribute to the project and maybe enlarge the catalogue of books in Italian.

I'd like to get in contact with someone to have a chat and have a human help for the process.

I live in Barcelona and speak fluent Spanish and English.

Hope to be able to start reading soon.

Thanks you all for keeping the project alive.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Ciao Fabrizio, come va? Benvenuto a LibriVox :)

The first step would be to record and submit the 1-minute test. The instruction can be found in our wiki and your welcome email should include a link. After the test has been OKed, you're free to contribute reading. It's best to start with a group project so you don't get overwhelmed.
If you scroll down the forum, you will see the "Help, Discussion and suggestions: Languages other than English" section. There's an Italian thread where you can post if you prefer to receive help in Italian or discuss your ideas for the projects in the language.

Have fun :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
fabrizio

Post by fabrizio »

Thank you Piotr,

I'll work on my 1 min test and have a look at the Italian thread you mention in the forum.

Thanks for your help!!