Hi there, from Indiana!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Lilyzmom

Post by Lilyzmom »

Hi Everyone! I am a newbie, and I am SO excited to be here! I have listened to Librivox audio books for the last several years, and am so thankful this wonderful organization exists. I am really happy to be able to be a part of making the magic! I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to 2 beautiful, amazing, exasperating...lol, girls. And I have been married to my best friend and the love of my life for 15 years. I have been a bookworm for as long as I can remember. No one else in my family liked to read, so I was on my own with finding books to read. Unfortunately, this meant that I missed out on a lot of the classics every little girl should read. I didn't get to know Anne-with-an-E until I was already married and a mom! I want to be able to help other little book lovers to find all the classics I missed out on, and I think Librivox is a great way to do that. Thank you to all the volunteers who have come before me for paving the way!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Jennifer :lol: :9:
I can’t imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once.
–C.S. Lewis

A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
–Neil Gaiman
kayray

Post by kayray »

Hi Jennifer! It's great to have you here. I sure do like the quotations in your signature! :9:
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
plaidsicle

Post by plaidsicle »

hi! I am in Indiana too, at the moment. I hope you love it here at LibriVox. it's pretty fun.
'whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.' -Oscar Wilde
plaidsicle.blogspot.com