Hi from Seoul, South Korea

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
sskim

Post by sskim »

Hello readers, I am a semi retired male, living in Seoul, South Korea. I am listening to Librivox books during my morning walks everyday(almost), those books I was supposed to read in my school days. Then it just occurred to me, "Why not just read those books for others?" and here I am. I am very much looking forward to doing my small parts and connecting with you. Thanks. SS
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

안녕하세요!
Nice to have you here!

We are always looking forward to new readers and their choice of books! Before you delve into "real" recordings however, please do your 1 minute test as mentioned in your welcome email. Once you have brought your equipment to heel that it does exactly what you want it to, you can read whatever strikes your fancy (as long as it's PD in the US and for you).

You are welcome to read in any language you can be understood - it would be very cool to have more Korean books on LibriVox, but finding PD material will be quite hard...

Anyway, whatever you decide to do - have fun on here! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
sskim

Post by sskim »

Ava,

Thanks for the nice welcome. The Korean greeting was quite unexpected and you surprised me. As suggested I am figuring out doing '1 minute test.' Always very nice to learning something new. Thanks again.

SS