Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
annanneass

Post by annanneass »

Hi..

My name is Anne. I live in Taiwan but originally from Indonesia. Fluent in Indonesian, Malay, English, Chinese, Japanese and Movie quotes :lol:

I love books. I love that moment when you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world.
To be really honest, I'm not a fan of audiobook, but one day I stumbled upon Librivox and I thought hey why can't I try to join.

So, here I am.

And oh... I used to be a voice actor on japanese-voice-acting.tumblr.com/
To be or not to be... That is the question
tony123

Post by tony123 »

:) Welcome Anne!

Looks like you've got a lot to offer librivox; and an amazing amount of experiences! If you have any questions, be sure and let us know. :thumbs:
redcoyoteblue

Post by redcoyoteblue »

Hi, Anne!

You sound amazing! I had a friend who lived in Taiwan for a few years. He tried to teach me a little Mandarin, which I still remember. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :wink:
-Red
ekzemplaro

Post by ekzemplaro »

Hello Anne san,

Welcome to LibriVox. I hope you enjoy it here.
I'm available for proof listening in Japanese.

Cheers,
Masa
carteki

Post by carteki »

Welcome to Librivox. With your linguistic talents you'll be able to make a positive contribution.

I was wondering if I could interest you in finishing off Mengelilingi Doenia Dalam 80 Hari by Jules Verne. [Translated by R. Moesa Sasradhimedja]? 16 of the 37 chapters have been completed. There are another 11 which may be okay after PL. It will be awesome to finish off the first Bahasa Indonesia language book in our catalogue.

If you're interested please post in the Abandoned Projects Thread and the Admin's will let you know how to take the project forward.

Happy reading.

Kim