Yet another Hi! from Munich

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
StefanS

Post by StefanS »

A friend of mine referenced this site to me following an article at Heise.

As I am honorarily recording books for blind people for a german non profit organization were there seldom is a choice of the text, this project sounds great!

So I chose to start in joining in the Grimms Tales thread and hope my schedule leaves time for some more recordings once in a while.

regards
Stefan
LibraryLady

Post by LibraryLady »

Welcome Stefan! We have a thriving German population here and lots of opportunities for you to record in German and/or English!
Annie Coleman Rothenberg
http://www.anniecoleman.com/

"I hear the sound I love, the sound of the human voice." ~Whitman
vee

Post by vee »

It looks like word of mouth has been a very good method for outreach!

Welcome aboard.
Chris Vee
"You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

And yet another Stefan! :) Welcome, so glad you're here. And already a recorder, that's brilliant! Thanks for signing up straight away, it's much appreciated.

As you're involved with blind people in Germany, perhaps you could spread the word about LibriVox there - we will have more German books in the future, too!

Any questions, please ask - in either language, though I can see English is no problem at all for you. :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein