Hi everyone, I'm new from France

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JulieMDM

Post by JulieMDM »

Hello Librivox community,

I'm so glad to have discovered this website, while looking for audibooks to listen. I thought giving the possibility to participate to everyone is something amazing. I can't wait to read for the 1st time !

I was wondering, even if French is my mothertongue, I'm fluent in English (I tend to have more an American accent than a British one) so can I read in English ? Of course, I'd also love to read in French, as I've seen that there are few audiobooks available in French (compared to English or German!).

Thanks for having me here :D

JulieMDM
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi and welcome to Librivox this is a great place to be and there are a lot of very helpful people here so just ask if you need any help. Have fun
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Welcome to LibriVox, Julie! We're glad to have you! And there are lots of people here who record in languages other than their native ones. We'd love to have you read in English (and French too, of course)!
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Bonjour Julie!

Tu peux tout à fait enregistrer en anglais, mais on sera ravis de t'avoir sur les projets en français également :)
Nadine

Les enfants du capitaine Grant

Live in a death + 70 country? Have a look at Legamus
JulieMDM

Post by JulieMDM »

Thanks everyone for welcoming me here ! Merci à tous de m'accueillir ici !

Neckertb je serais ravie de participer à des projets en français, mais je n'en trouve pas dans les discussions actuelles du forum. Auriez-vous un lien où je pourrais en trouver ?

Merci !
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

C'est parce que les projets en francais sont pleins. Il reste une section dans les 1001 nuits (le lien est dans ma signature). Et je dois bientot lancer un nouveau projet.
Nadine

Les enfants du capitaine Grant

Live in a death + 70 country? Have a look at Legamus
JulieMDM

Post by JulieMDM »

Et bien je serais intéressée pour me charger de la section des 1001 nuits.