Heyyyy I exist!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
noxx97

Post by noxx97 »

Hey guys!

I'm Tasha from British Columbia, Canada! I literally just found this site by looking up "interesting websites" and finding it in a list. I'm so excited to start recording and learning how to edit my recordings! Other things about me: I'm in grade eleven, I love to read and write, my team came in 7th out of 15 in the provincial slam poetry competition, and I love snakes and spiders :P I'm not sure what else to say, oh right. I'm in theatre and the after school musical theatre program at my highschool.
Paks6

Post by Paks6 »

Hi Tasha,

Welcome to Librivox! I'm way down on the opposite coast in PEI, hope you have fun here I certainly do!!
Natalie Paula

Always take the road less travelled!
Trotsa

Post by Trotsa »

Hi, welcome here! If you're in grade 11 you're about my age (16). :D It is nice to have more teenagers joining up! Hope you have lots of fun here, I've been here just a few months, and it is lots of fun!
Trotsa

[/size]I am an imperfect person loved by a PERFECT God.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Hello Tasha from another older high schooler! Glad to have you! :D
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi and welcome to Librivox. There are lots of really helpful people on here so all you have to do is ask. Have fun.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
aminminou

Post by aminminou »

Tasha Hi! I am happy for being here in librivox. Lord makes us intellectual.
we learn from the past.we forgive for every sad moments.