Hello Friends... It is I

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RebeccaSeaman

Post by RebeccaSeaman »

Hi my names Rebecca, and yes my last name is Seaman... don't laugh at me :wink: :P
I'm a youngen to a lot of you all, just in high school... I'm an actress too, i like books, at British television, despite not being from Britain... so yeah. Hi if you care and if you didn't...sorry for wasting your time!!!
:thumbs:
Rebecca
DrewJ

Post by DrewJ »

Who doesn't like British television? BBC is the best channel on my TV.

Welcome to Librivox Rebecca! :D
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won. -Second Witch
Read some poetry?
Barnbud

Post by Barnbud »

From a fellow high school student, welcome to librivox! :)
“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
indiascaarlett

Post by indiascaarlett »

Awesome!! I was beginning to think that I was the only young person here! :-) I'm only 14. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE reading.
British stuff is just awesome!!! My favorite band is British. It was kinda funny, I was talking to one of my friends, who is 7, in a British accent. All of the sudden her eyes got wide and she goes. "Wow!! You sound just like Christopher Robin!" (From Winnie the Pooh.) It absolutely made my day! :D Anywho, welcome!!! Glad you decided to join! ~Lavina
"Oh bother!" Said Pooh.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Welcome to LibriVox, Rebecca, from another high school student and actress. Glad to have you! :D
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hello and welcome to Librivox from the UK. There are many exciting projects to get involved with on here. Just ask if you need any help or support as there are lots of people on here more than willing to help. Librivox is a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi