Hello Librivox Peeps

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
budkin

Post by budkin »

Hello,

My name is Seth and I love voiceover and audiobooks. I first found this site back in 2006 when I first started getting into audiobooks and wanted to listen to some of the old school classics. I remember listening to Dracula here which had some controversy and drama attached to it because there were a large number of people not happy with one of the voice actors performances on the project. Regardless, I listened to a few recordings here and really enjoyed the collaboration and variance of each reader. Fast forward to now and I'm pursuing a career in voiceover, mainly in commercials and yes, audiobooks. I thought I'd drop back by and lend my voice to the cause! So anyway, glad to be here!

Seth aka. budkin :clap:
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Welcome to LibriVox, Seth! We're glad to have you! :D
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
MultiMrWeb

Post by MultiMrWeb »

Hello Seth!
Welcome to LibriVox!
We hope you have fun here!
Have you done your One Minute Test ?
(This is NOT an audition!)

Here are the tech Specs :
Sample Frequency: 44.1 kHz (44,100 Hz)
File format: MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer III)
Bit rate: 128 Kbps constant bit rate
Recording Mode: Mono (make sure completed file is audible in BOTH EARS when heard through headphones)
Volume: around 89 dB
Sample size: 16 bit

Tech Specs Link
Sincerely, Me
-----------------------------------
The Would You Rather Topic (Forum Game)