cheers from San Salvador El Salvador

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
htamayo

Post by htamayo »

Hi everyone, my name is Herbert Fernandez Tamayo, I live in San Salvador, El Salvador, Central America, I like to read a lot, specially books about Information Technologies, topics such as programming, networking, etc, but two weeks I decided to read about something else, I found an audiobook really cool, I'm listening everyday and it is great, it is like read-listen everyday. then I found this site, and I would like to become a volunteer.

in my future projects, I would like to record books related to my country, specially books about our civil war, poems, history, etc. I thinks it's all for now, see you around

regards

Herbert
carolb

Post by carolb »

Welcome, Herbert!

Glad you're enjoying the listening experience. Next step 'one minute test' just a check on the technical stuff.
Lots of help & advice via the links in your welcome e-mail. Then the LV world of books will be your oyster!
The general rule is anything published in 1922 or before.

Project Gutenberg is a good place to find books.

Have fun :wink:

Carol
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Hola, welcome!

If you live in El Salvador, you must be speaking Spanish, no? We are always looking for people who can record in languages other than English, so it would be especially great if you'd like to try that!

Here is a project in Spanish that is looking for male readers in case you're interested:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36786

In any case, have fun on here! :clap:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com