So yeah... *sheepish*

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Julila

Post by Julila »

Hiya everyone,

I'm not sure how exactly to apologise for disappearing for so long... But ehm, I'm terribly sorry. Really. Stuff happened, and yeah...
Anyway, I'm back now with a new mic (and -finally!- a popfilter), and ready to record some more.

Cheers, Julie.
Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Mr. Wooster, how would you support a wife? Well, I suppose it depends on whose wife it was, a little gentle pressure beneath the elbow while crossing a busy street usually fits the bill. (P.G. Wodehouse)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Julie,
welcome back. I missed you.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi Julie,
Welcome back!
It happens, real life is so tricky :D I've also had more absent periods in the past year, so I know the feeling.
Well, you know the water temperature here already, so I'm sure you'll jump right in :D
Anna
Anna
aravis

Post by aravis »

Welcome back, Julie! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Really pleased to see you, Julie! :D

We always worry when people disappear, but are always so glad to see them return.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding