Greetings from Texas!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Jazbees

Post by Jazbees » November 29th, 2006, 7:53 pm

I found this site recently while searching for free audiobooks. The concept is great, and the site looks pretty impressive. I'm eager to get reading! My schedule is pretty busy, but I'll try to contribute as much as time permits.

As for me, I started flexing my vocal cords doing community theatre and musicals in my late teens, along with graveyard-shift work as an AM radio station DJ. I was also a computer graphics geek, and eventually pursued a career in computer animation. I've had the pleasure of working on everything from TV commercials to feature films over the past five-ish years as an animator, and am currently employed at Reel FX Creative Studios in Dallas, TX. I still enjoy goofing off with character voices, and have done a couple voice-acting gigs commercially.

I hope to get to know more of the folks here, and look forward to contributing what I can to the LibriVox effort!
Justin Barrett
http://www.justinsbarrett.com/

anna

Post by anna » November 30th, 2006, 2:16 am

WELCOME Justin,

Have fun here :D
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.
Kennis spreekt, wijsheid luistert.

Starlite

Post by Starlite » November 30th, 2006, 3:29 am

Welcome Justin! My son is into computer animation too. :D Looking forward to hearing you.

Esther
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw

Jazbees

Post by Jazbees » January 3rd, 2019, 7:12 pm

Not new, but returning after about seven years of being away from LibriVox. The bug is biting again. Not sure how much I'll be able to contribute, but I hope to be semi-regular at least. :)
Justin Barrett
http://www.justinsbarrett.com/