Hello from Egypt!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mohamed

Post by mohamed »

Well, I registered a couple of days ago...

Just wanted to say hello and thank the fellows who are recording the audio books ...

I found LibriVox a year or more ago when I was googling Pride & Prejudice(wasn't completed yet) ...

I hope I can be of help to you ... if not now then after this semester anyway :) ...

Mohamed
anna

Post by anna »

WELCOME Mohamed.

Have fun here :)
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.
Kennis spreekt, wijsheid luistert.
Cori

Post by Cori »

Good to have you hear, Mohamed!

Just look around the forums and see what looks like fun, then leap in! Some people read, some people 'proof-listen', some folks actually like editing (!!), some people pick books to process and organise the sharing-out of chapters, some people translate instructions so ever more people can participate .... And that's just off the top of my head -- hopefully you'll find something you really enjoy here too!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Salam Mohamed, and welcome!
If you're into recording, you might find some interest in this thread or that one.

Cheers,
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?
Faris

Post by Faris »

Salam Mohamed,

Welcome. Just wanted to know if your interested in recording in Arabic. If so contact me, we can find out a book to record.

Have fun
Faris
mohamed

Post by mohamed »

Thank you all for your hospitality!

@Faris : sure ... I may be able to record a few pieces .... but I don't have the time for this now ...