Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
- Posts: 1
- Joined: December 12th, 2005, 1:37 pm
- Location: north central Iowa, USA
Looking forward to learning about this site & what all is involved. What an effort, to be recording literature in the public domain. Exciting!
- Posts: 4546
- Joined: November 24th, 2005, 3:54 am
- Location: Chigwell (North-East London, U.K.)
Hello, Anderlma; dive in and try the water. A mike, a soundcard, free software, and a reasonably quiet room, and you're away. I'm drumming up readers for the Weekly Poem, so do have a go!
- Posts: 3117
- Joined: November 29th, 2005, 5:10 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Welcome, anderlma! Take your time and look around to see how things work here, then jump right in and have fun! We're glad to have you.
Annie Coleman Rothenberg
"I hear the sound I love, the sound of the human voice." ~Whitman