Koori

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Koori

Post by Koori »

Hey everyone! I'm Koori or Heather. I'm a college student in Indiana, and since I have nothing to do over christmas break, I decided to join the ranks of the readers.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Welcome Koori: it's a lot of fun. Try yourself out with the weekly poem, or perhaps with Readers Wanted/Short Poetry - Anything goes, or dive straight into Readers Wanted and ask for a chapter of something you fancy.

Solo (doing all of one work yourself) is *hard* work, but have a try ... especially if you have something you love. (I know it's hard work, as a solo book was my first move in LibriVox, and I'm still only on my chapter 3 ... but I've since done a chapter of Five Children and It, and four poems in the background ... while still working assiduously - arduously? - on my big book.)
Koori

Post by Koori »

Thanks for the welcome, Peter.

I've taken a few chapters from The Brothers Grimm and am thinking about doing Picture of Dorian Gray solo, because I've always adored it, and its not too terribly long.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Wow! Enjoy yourself!
kayray

Post by kayray »

Welcome, Koori! Check your PMs and let me know if you have any more questions :)

Kara
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)