Greetings from Chyenne, WY

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
KateSherrod

Post by KateSherrod »

My name is Kate Sherrod, an occasional podcaster, writer, appreciator of old books and of audiobooks and the difference they can make to those losing their sight or without the time to curl up traditionally with a volume or e-reader.

I love my Blue Snowflake Microphone and Audacity for recording. I'm a regular narrator for ShadowCast Audio, an original horror fiction podcast and have done readings for a few other podcasts here and there as well. Currently I'm working on recording some of Jeremy C. Shipp's stories from his new collection Fungus of the Heart for a few different podcasts.

I've been looking for a good volunteer project that actually uses my abilities and fits my weirdly varied schedule. Having recently dealt with both parents and their cataract issues, I've a newfound appreciation for what audio recordings of fiction have to offer. My parents are all set now, but others are not and I'm ready to share.

I'll have a look at the forums and see what projects are going. Looking forward to contributing!

- Kate Sherrod
Cheyenne, WY
Welsh Librarian

Post by Welsh Librarian »

Well, ain't that a coinkidink, I am just starting on a comedy Western set in the state of Wyoming for my local community theatre group!
[b]Good evening, gentlemen[/b]