sihaya aka geetu here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
sihaya_m

Post by sihaya_m »

Hi all!!

Following Cori & Vlooi & Peter here from pgdp!

Read through much of the forum and when I saw you're doing Dracula, I *had* to sign up!! One of my favorites!

cheers!
geetu
kayray

Post by kayray »

Welcome, geetu! It's great to have another enthusiastic new reader. Claim some Dracula and jump right in!

Happy reading,

Kara
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
sihaya_m

Post by sihaya_m »

Thanks for the welcome Kara.

I'll sign up on the Dracula thread.

geetu
hugh
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by hugh »

welcome welcome...I'm very excited about the DP link... for those wondering what DP is: Distributed Proofreaders... the superhero-like proofers who fix up gutenberg texts for publication.

actually, one of our first readers, branko collin (for secret agent), is a DPer.
pberinstein

Post by pberinstein »

Welcome, Geetu! You will love this place. And thank you for taking on Dracula. I will add you to the assignment list.
Paula B
The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
http://www.writingshow.com
Cori

Post by Cori »

Geetu! Dracula! Fantastic!

Looking forward to hearing you at last ... have fun with it!!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Vlooi

Post by Vlooi »

Geetu! Great to see you!

You know there's a particular project I've been thinking of doing Solo when I had the time (If I can manage not giggling inbetween), but you'd be the perfect partner for doing alternate chapters with.... I know you know which one I mean.... If we can manage to keep it from wandering about.
sihaya_m

Post by sihaya_m »

Vlooi wrote:Geetu! Great to see you!

You know there's a particular project I've been thinking of doing Solo when I had the time (If I can manage not giggling inbetween), but you'd be the perfect partner for doing alternate chapters with.... I know you know which one I mean.... If we can manage to keep it from wandering about.
Christine/Vlooi!! Brilliant idea!! We'll definitely have to practice to stop from giggling when doing the actual recording.

Heya Cori!!

Thanks for the welcome pberinstein & hugh!!

geetu
pberinstein

Post by pberinstein »

Giggle all you want, you guys. That's the magic of recording. You can edit out the parts you don't want.
Paula B
The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
http://www.writingshow.com