Howdy from Yellowstone Nat'l Park

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Kwahati

Post by Kwahati »

Hello all,

I found you all via a series of links that, on any other night, in any other frame of mind, I might not have followed. Funny how life works out sometimes, true? Anywho, I'd like to complement you all on creating such a vibrant and active community of thinkers and doers. Truly: rarely does anything on the internet impress me enough such that I feel compelled to immediately sign on, let alone volunteer my time. Bravo!

So, I guess the nuts and bolts of me are as follows: I'm a 26 year old male, ex-USAF Linguist (persian-farsi), one-time college student focused on english and theater (I really do intend to go back someday!). Additionally, I'm lead singer of a punk band (I use Shure pg-58 vocal stage mics -> Pacific head -> computer) and I'm the proud roommate of the best dog in the world! I'm into all sorts of lit, so I'm planning to try to volunteer wherever I can until people get sick of me...hey: at least it's a plan!

Thank you for your time, and, once again, thank you all for being part of such a wonderful, ambitious, and productive community.

Sincerely,
JW
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

You're welcome. :) In both senses!

One great way you could volunteer is to head over to Listeners and Editors Wanted. We post files for proof-listening before releasing them to the public, and can always use some help with that.

Glad to have you here!

-Catharine