New Participant

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
SpectralDesign.Net

Post by SpectralDesign.Net » March 15th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Hello, all!

I've been helping my wife to get setup to do librivox recordings, and after all the work involved, thought I ought to contribute to the project as well! I'll probably stick with smaller projects, but every voice helps, I suppose!

It's a great idea, and you seem to have a good system for getting projects going and checked-out!

vee

Post by vee » March 15th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Hi there! Welcome aboard. I moved your topic out from the map post so it's easier for people to see.

Well glad you've already figured things out, so if you're ready feel free to jump on in! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Chris
Chris Vee
"You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein

hugh
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by hugh » March 17th, 2006, 10:16 am

hi spectral welcome!

SpectralDesign.Net

Post by SpectralDesign.Net » March 17th, 2006, 10:23 am

vee - thanks for the relocation of the thread! My wife is helping me learn the ropes, but the sticky threads are all very helpful as well, thanks!

hugh - hello!

--

I've done the poem of the month, I think my next recording I'll try to do a hint of EQ on my voice -- it's very bass as-is, so maybe some EQ will make it a little more crisp.

I think next I'll try a short story, and my wife and I are thinging about double-teaming a "solo" project, if that's okay.

thistlechick

Post by thistlechick » March 17th, 2006, 10:57 am

SpectralDesign.Net wrote: I think next I'll try a short story, and my wife and I are thinging about double-teaming a "solo" project, if that's okay.
Short stories are always welcome over here: http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1724

and I'm excited to hear about what project you two will work on together... I think that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy =)
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!