My lovely introduction.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
CandyFloss85

Post by CandyFloss85 »

Hi......... :D

My name is Candice aka CandyFloss85. I am an English Teacher who has gone the whole Radical un-schooling route with my own children.
I live in the sunny yet windy town of Gordon's Bay, Cape Town, South Africa. I love it here on some days, the rest are just uggggggg. I live 1 km away from the ocean and I think that is what keeps me here.
When I am not spending my time with my 2 well-behaved boys, I am teaching English to university students and adults who are self-motivated to learn the English language.
After many trials and errors, I wanted to find something I like doing, and I think narrating anything works for me because I love to talk and act out like a weird one sometimes. Perhaps later on in life make money from it. For now this is just a tiny passion, I would like to see where it goes.

Regardless, I hope to meet and collaborate on many works of art with lots of people around the globe.
Last edited by CandyFloss85 on December 8th, 2022, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
:mrgreen:

Candice

:9:
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome to LibriVox Candice! Tiny passions are wonderful things. I think they are small beacons of what brings joy to our lives and it is important to follow to see where they go. So dive right in. At first some things may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Oh and Maria, our LibriVox pickle, can hardly contain her excitement Image

I also recommend Getting To Know our Forums Getting To Know Our Forums My little attempt to explain our forums
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old books.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
CandyFloss85

Post by CandyFloss85 »

Oh! How I do love the Maria, the LibriVox pickle
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Regardless, I will check out everything and looking forward to the YouTube video. Thanks. :thumbs:
:mrgreen:

Candice

:9: