An Introduction to Me

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ricardoflores

Post by ricardoflores »

Me?? Writing about myself?? Where should I start? Well... I'm kind of the best at everything... always... and then I wake up.

On a slightly more serious note: I love long walks on the beach and the smell of summer rain, petrichor is what I think it's called, and sunsets. Nah not really. I like to read, but my eyes are kinda bad so we (I) do be strugglin' out here. I am looking forward to doing some readings for this organization in the (hopefully) near future. Some other things I actually do enjoy are daydreaming, writing, doing chess puzzles, lifting, and my absolute favorite thing in the world is procrastination!

Ricardo Flores over and out :)
DyeffersonAz

Post by DyeffersonAz »

Hello! Welcome to this awesome place we call LibriVox.

Looking at your name I think you have either a Portuguese or a Spanish origin. I don't know, really, but if Portuguese is your first (or second, or third, or any) language, I recommend you to visit our Portuguese projects here to see if one of them makes you happy!

Have a good journey here at LibriVox!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

ricardoflores wrote: November 26th, 2022, 2:51 am Me?? Writing about myself?? Where should I start? Well... I'm kind of the best at everything... always... and then I wake up.

On a slightly more serious note: I love long walks on the beach and the smell of summer rain, petrichor is what I think it's called, and sunsets. Nah not really. I like to read, but my eyes are kinda bad so we (I) do be strugglin' out here. I am looking forward to doing some readings for this organization in the (hopefully) near future. Some other things I actually do enjoy are daydreaming, writing, doing chess puzzles, lifting, and my absolute favorite thing in the world is procrastination!

Ricardo Flores over and out :)
Hi Ricardo! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the book listed below which you can access by clicking on the link below!
Best,
Christine