Hi there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Nusratjamil

Post by Nusratjamil » November 24th, 2022, 3:25 am

Hello! My name is Nusrat and I'm a postgraduate literature student currently working on my PhD applications. I'm a huge fan of the classics and my goal for 2023 is to make my way through some of the older texts while I still have the time. I have always wanted to try my hand at recording and this seems like the perfect time to give it a try! Here is hoping that I'm not too terrible at it! :) I'm open to collaboration so please feel free to dm me with any project ideas you might have!

aelion

Post by aelion » November 24th, 2022, 9:11 am

welcome and good luck!!

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » November 24th, 2022, 4:48 pm

Welcome to LibriVox Nusrat! It is a noble goal of yours to read and record the classics. So this is what we do here. Well, kinda. some things are not classics, just fun stuff. Anyway, jump on in. At first some things may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Oh and Maria, our LibriVox pickle, can hardly contain her excitement Image

I also recommend Getting To Know our Forums Getting To Know Our Forums My little attempt to explain our forums
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old books.
-------------------------------------
I have a lot to be thankful for but I'm going to give a special shout out to elastic.
How I Always Hit 89dB With One Click https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk