Ahoy!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Lauripsum

Post by Lauripsum »

Hello everyone! My name is Laurie, I'm 25, and I'm French. I've been lurking around LibriVox for quite some time, and I've finally decided to give it a go! I love audiobooks and audio dramas, so I'm excited - and a little nervous - to be part of this great project!
See you around! :)
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Lauripsum wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 3:33 am Hello everyone! My name is Laurie, I'm 25, and I'm French. I've been lurking around LibriVox for quite some time, and I've finally decided to give it a go! I love audiobooks and audio dramas, so I'm excited - and a little nervous - to be part of this great project!
Welcome aboard, Laurie. May your sailing be smooth, with calm seas ahead! Brian
Mobsters - you don't have to be larcenous, you can pretend - needed for Gold-Killer
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Lauripsum wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 3:33 am Hello everyone! My name is Laurie, I'm 25, and I'm French. I've been lurking around LibriVox for quite some time, and I've finally decided to give it a go! I love audiobooks and audio dramas, so I'm excited - and a little nervous - to be part of this great project!
Hi Laurie! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. I hope you will consider doing a chapter in one of the three books listed below which you can access by clicking on the link below!
Best,
Christine