I speak English, Russian and Ukrainian

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Jannie905

Post by Jannie905 »

Hi there! My name is Jane.
I'm a new Librivox volunteer. I would like to try my hand at this and make my contribution to the great job you are all doing!
I wonder where I can find projects for my two native languages that are Russian and Ukrainian. I would surely feel more comfortable in my own language.
But I could, however, try to record something in English too. That would be a challenging task for me, but I'd like to try.
Take care, everyone! And thanks again for the big thing you are doing.
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Jannie905 wrote: January 28th, 2022, 3:59 am Hi there! My name is Jane.
I'm a new Librivox volunteer. I would like to try my hand at this and make my contribution to the great job you are all doing!
I wonder where I can find projects for my two native languages that are Russian and Ukrainian. I would surely feel more comfortable in my own language.
But I could, however, try to record something in English too. That would be a challenging task for me, but I'd like to try.
Take care, everyone! And thanks again for the big thing you are doing.
Hi Jane! Welcome to LV family :D There are several projects in Russian and Ukrainian here. They all are in "Readers Wanted: Languages other than English" forum viewforum.php?f=60. Links to some of them are in my signature. Please take a look at them and choose what appeals to you. You also may contrubute to Multilingual Short Works Collection viewtopic.php?f=60&t=90152

Please don't hesitate to ask questions and have fun :D
Jannie905

Post by Jannie905 »

Thanks a lot, Hanna!

Sure, I will take some of those as soon as my 1-minute test is approved.
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Jannie905 wrote: January 28th, 2022, 12:31 pm Thanks a lot, Hanna!

Sure, I will take some of those as soon as my 1-minute test is approved.
OK. There is one more, poetry, project you might like viewtopic.php?f=60&t=90687

Thank you for joining LV!)