✦✦✦ A little about HadmadePSK, about me, my life, work, and LV experience. Welcome! ✦✦✦

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: October 26th, 2021, 1:05 am Yep, not a secret. It's me. :)
What a Beauty! 🌺 ✨ 🐳
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

rredmond wrote: October 26th, 2021, 3:19 am Following this oh so happy thread!!! :thumbs:
Nice to meet you here. You are so welcome! 👍 😎 🍻
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

So happy to have such a cool and brand new Pegasus to ride with into the coming November! 🍁 🏇

It has been a very good 🍃 October 🍂 indeed - with a lot of cool work and my funny 1-minute test on LV. So content to bring joy to myself and to the other people with that recording!
It brought to me so pleasant feedback that I decided to attach the direct link to it to my signature. Hope it will seed many smiles all around the globe!
Meanwhile, I claimed one section to record. It will be my first recording here. A little Italian poetry, just to wet my toes. 🌊

Well, everything is very good.
Thank you for reading this!
I wish you to end this month successfully and to start even better the following! 🏂

See you `round! 🏹
Last edited by HandmadePSK on October 30th, 2021, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

That Pegasus is absolutely adorable! :9:

I also see you're moving into recording... good... :mrgreen:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Availle wrote: October 30th, 2021, 9:24 pm I also see you're moving into recording... good... :mrgreen:
Slowly drifting... Just trying to grow the fun. 🤠 😸

Thank you for visit, exquisite witch! 🧙‍♀️
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Congratulations on deciding to become a full-fledged reader, Alexander! :9:

Many, many happy recordings! :clap:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Dulcamara wrote: November 1st, 2021, 3:32 pm Congratulations on deciding to become a full-fledged reader, Alexander! :9:

Many, many happy recordings! :clap:
Thank you, Jasna! 🥂 🌿 🌞
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Have a happy winter!
(◀ click it!)
Yes, behind the shoulders we have wonderful autumn, full of pleasant adventures, good impressions, and prolific work.

Among other things, on this website. I started recording texts for the first time and I am told that it turns out quite well. So, I hope to add to this blog soon a list of projects where you can hear me. 💯

The projects in which I am a DPL are gradually coming to the end - together with the term of my stay on this frontline land. Since after the move I expect a particularly busy period, I think I will take a break from the activities on the LV.

Instead, my beloved wife, Margarita, is increasingly fascinated by the idea of ​​volunteering here, so I think you will see and hear her here next year. When all will be well. And I believe that everything will be fine!
I wish you that from all my heart wings!

The activities of our handmade workshop are also undergoing significant changes. They are especially noticeable in the life of a young company. Many things are being rethought, fundamentally new solutions are being found and applied, the analogs of which we do not find anywhere else. And only time will tell how effective these changes will be. It always shows that.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for an old bicycle to buy that I will love and take care of - while I change to a recumbent one. To begin with, I just need to find out if my knees will make friends with the bike in principle.

Everything is fine! We work, we love, we live ... And we wish it to you too! (family workshop HandmadePSK, I mean)
Thank you for reading till here!
Stay safe & be happy! 🍎

Also, do not hesitate to leave your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and any ideas on this topic, please! I like them very much! 🌈

Чудової зими! (◀ тицяй!)
msfry

Post by msfry »

What a unique idea . . . . . to have your own blog on the Librivox forums!!!!! Are there other Librivoxers who do this, I wonder? If you know of any, please let me know. I'd like to know more about my fellow LV'ers.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

The LibriVox forums are not the place for ongoing personal blogs. This is primarily a working forum. There are other places online where free blog space can be set up, and links to a personal blog or website can be added to reader catalog pages.

Alexander - I am glad to see that you have starting recording and hope you will be able to continue both PLing and reading for LibriVox as you have time. You have been here almost a year now and have had time to introduce yourself sufficiently to be considered a member of the community. Therefore, this thread will be moved to Off Topic.
Jo
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

msfry wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 8:37 am What a unique idea . . . . . to have your own blog on the Librivox forums!
Not the worst one, I hope... Thank you! 🌞
Are there other Librivoxers who do this, I wonder?
Sincerely, I don`t know. Anyhow, I've never seen here anything similar. 🌺
If you know of any, please let me know.
All right! 💯
I'd like to know more about my fellow LV'ers.
I believe we could discover absolutely amazing islands in this vast human ocean all life long. 🐋

See you `round, Michele! 💛
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 11:30 pm This thread will be moved to Off Topic.
Hello again, Jo! 🖐

Well, thank you!
Yes, this is where knitting gets discussed
That seems to be a good place to discuss crocheting too) 👍
Good luck! 🌮
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Well, here we are to complete 2021... It has been a wonderful year, full of amazing things and deeds. I`ll remember it for the serious evolution in our family workshop, its fundamental rethinking with jaw-dropping results in our toys and jewelry, which soon will be fully shown to the public. 🌞

I`ll also remember it for my knowledge of Eleeza Galilei, a (Britain?) singer known as Yusufina X. IMHO, she`s tremendously underestimated on the web and I can only wonder about the reasons for it. 🦜

The Wachowskis movie production signs this year for me too; those deeply philosophical films have a strong impact on me, having I a very specific relationship with the conception, the perception of reality... BTW, just as with a lot of conceptions of other usual things. 🌿

But first of all, of course, the main thing to remember for me is that 2021 must be my last year far from the civilization, near the frontline. I`ll come back to my wife, I already have a ticket for the train. 🚂 The years here have been a really good school for me. Independently on Who or What designs this world and even on is there anyone to do it, I can only admire how the things go here, looking at it from the first row. And to wonder if there is a limit of my delight and gratitude for taking part in it, anyhow it runs. 💜

So, good luck to all the good people - here and everywhere! Be blessed - now and in the coming year! 🎄
Thank you for reading this and see you `round) 🌈
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »