✦✦✦ A little about HadmadePSK, about me, my life, work, and LV experience. Welcome! ✦✦✦

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

It has been a really nice July, productive and interesting enough. 👍

I have had good results at my exams and successfully tested some considerable improvements of toys` constructions. One of the results of it is that our lovable crochet characters will -finally!- have rotatable heads. Personally, I waited for it for not a little time.

Also our programmer finally showed to us smth similar to a program which we tried to obtain since the beginning of this year; I hope to try to test it just these days. This program, when functioning well, must save us a real lot of time and to show, how effective is my own/alternative vision of some processes in online marketing.

Going on with the creation of three brand new winged tigers (yellow, bright green and purple), I enjoy many audiobooks now. And am happy to take part in the making them, dedicating some time to PLing.

Thanks to the lovable Lord for everything! 💛
And good luck to all of us in coming August, dear librivoxers!
Love & be loved! 🐳
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 17th, 2021, 6:47 pm
TanG wrote: July 16th, 2021, 11:27 pm Wow! Congratulations!!!
Thank you! 🌈
One brand new journal about beekeeping is just coming) 🐝🐝🐝
Hmm... sounds as if it's a book about you because you made yourself busy as a bee here :D
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: August 1st, 2021, 3:15 pm Hmm... sounds as if it's a book about you because you made yourself busy as a bee here :D
I`ve been invited to be the King of the Hive :lol: in the following volume, but I`m indeed too busy now. To tell the truth, I believe I`ll take a break here for some time after completing my actual LV projects (about 20 books to PL, in total)... We`ll see... We`ll sea) 🐬 🐳
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

We`re leaving a good summer and dive into the great fall. 🤸
Successfully closing some projects on LV and having made three really nice tigers - yellow, green and purple - for a show-window of our workshop. 🐯 🐯 🐯

It has been a summer full of interesting activities and delicious watermelons) 🍉🍉🍉
Many people don`t like autumn, but not me. First of all, perhaps, for I`m born in October.

It also must be my last fall near the frontline. In January expires my contract here and I`ll have to come back to the civilization. ✨
I`m already looking for a nice vehicle for me. 🛸
I very like this one; and you, dear visitor of this page?

Thanx for reading this; stay safe & be happy! 🌞
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 1st, 2021, 1:45 pm I love October)
I hope, April too) 🌞
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Well, here is my favourite October! 🍑
It begins with a bunch of good news and I hope it will bring much of joy to you too, dear visitor of this page! 🌈

I go on creating brand new models and improving the present items of our family workshop - toys and furniture in a dollhouse. Just today I`m finishing a new miniature chesterfield armchair of a bright purple melange colour... Yeah, I have indeed a weakness for a purple) 💜
This is a really busy period of time! It seems it will be so till the February... of 2080, perhaps. :lol:

Among an ocean of other pleasant things, just a pair of days ago I discovered for me a really relevant event into my life in the form of a singer which I found absolutely out of the crowd of any others. Sincerely, music has a really strong influence on me and I appreciate it in a variety of forms. As some of you already know, I`m learning to play jaw harp and enjoy myself practicing it. 🎼

By the way, being so ancient in my 30+, the last times it`s more and more difficult to me to meet something jawdropping to listen to and to become fond of. And Eleeza Galilei (Yusufina X) revived my faith and hope that this beautiful world is still able to impress me. It`s so cool and I wish you to enjoy it at least not less than I! 💯

In this way, I go on with my handwork - listening to that music, LV audiobook and some useful and interesting things on Youtube - TEDx, tutorials on photography etc. 🐷

Eat, pray, love... Drink pu-erh tea, crochet, listen to powerful things) 🥂
Have a great weekend and the whole October, dear librivoxers and all good people! 👍
See you `round) 🐳

PS: yeah, there are some chapters accumulated to be PLed and I believe I`ll dedicate myself to it just today. ✨
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 31st, 2021, 4:38 pm I have had good results at my exams and successfully tested some considerable improvements of toys` constructions. One of the results of it is that our lovable crochet characters will -finally!- have rotatable heads. Personally, I waited for it for not a little time.
I was so excited when I had made my first toy with rotatable head and limbs! The next step of my excitement was my own first toy. :) At that time I thought it was something unimaginable to be able to crochet without a pattern. :lol: But since then nothing seems impossible. :9: You may be struggling for some time but then you find a way to make what you want.
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: October 15th, 2021, 1:09 am I was so excited when I had made my first toy with rotatable head and limbs!
Yeah! 🍹 🍾
The next step of my excitement was my own first toy. :)
Where could I see some of them, pls? If that`s a commercial link, you can send it to me on Fb or via email (workshop.psk@gmail.com), for LV disapproves of the usage of such links on the forum. 🦝
At that time, I thought it was unimaginable to crochet without a pattern. :lol: But since then nothing seems impossible. :9: You may be struggling for some time but then you find a way to make what you want.
Without a pattern?.. You probably mean the creation of the new model, which gives birth to the following crochet scheme, am I right? Otherwise, the repetition of the same toy in the future without such a scheme might be a trouble, right? 🦩

Nice to meet you, Nastya! 💐
Have a strong heart and a lot of joy! 🌞
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: October 15th, 2021, 3:59 pm Where could I see some of them, pls? If that`s a commercial link, you can send it to me on Fb or via email (workshop.psk@gmail.com), for LV disapproves of the usage of such links on the forum. 🦝
If you are on the Instagram, my account name there is
@a.s.tiny.hearts. If you are not I can send you some
photos via e-mail.
HandmadePSK wrote: October 15th, 2021, 3:59 pm Without a pattern?.. You probably mean the creation of the new model, which gives birth to the following crochet scheme, am I right? Otherwise, the repetition of the same toy in the future without such a scheme might be a trouble, right? 🦩
Yeah, to create a new toy and writing down the process (though, I don't really like to repeat a toy). But, actually, I know a person who crochets without writing the process down. :shock: Also there is that technic when people crochet intuitively miniatures. I don't know specifics but there is such thing.

Yeah, nice to meet you too! :D
~Anastasiia
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: October 15th, 2021, 11:42 pm If you are on Instagram, my account name there is
@a.s.tiny.hearts. If you are not I can send you some
photos via e-mail.
I don`t use Instagram, but it allowed me to see some of your works even without registration. Though we have consistently different conceptions of toys and even beauty, probably, your toys or better creations are absolutely to study, discuss over and explore. Out of the crowd for sure... Just as animals with butterfly wings, btw) 😸
HandmadePSK wrote: October 15th, 2021, 3:59 pm Yeah, to create a new toy and writing down the process (though, I don't really like to repeat a toy). But, actually, I know a person who crochets without writing the process down. :shock: Also there is that technic when people crochet intuitively miniatures. I don't know specifics but there is such thing.
Exactly... I don`t believe such an approach could suit well such a model of creating items as we use in our workshop, but that`s completely an author`s choice. Being a perfectionist, I study and improve our models continuously and it would be hardly possible without the schemes. Just as creating of correspondent master-classes, which we plan to do the next year. But those are only technical details...
The most important remains the fresh and effervescent fantasy... What you, Nastya, seem to have in abundance! 🌈

Be healthy and happy! 🌹
Last edited by HandmadePSK on October 19th, 2021, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: October 18th, 2021, 7:35 pm I don`t use Instagram, but it allowed me to see some of your works even without registration. Though we have consistently different conceptions of toys and even beauty, probably, your toys or better creations are absolutely to study, discuss over and explore. Out of the crowd for sure... Just as animals with butterfly wings, btw) 😸
Thanks. :lol: Yeah, different. Even in types of yarn I prefere a textured one more.
HandmadePSK wrote: October 15th, 2021, 3:59 pm Exactly... I don`t believe such an approach could suit well such a model of creating items as we use in our workshop, but that`s completely an author`s choice. Being a perfectionist, I study and improve our models continuously and it would be hardly possible without the schemes. Just as creating of correspondent master-classes, which we plan to do the next year. But those are only technical details...
The most important remains the fresh and effervescent fantasy... What you, Nastya, seem to have in abundance! 🌈
Yeah, an intuitive crocheting is OK for small and miniature toys but it would be noticed on the relatively big (or more like standart in size) toys. I don't have complitely identical limbs even with the same pattern, so without it would have been a complete failure . :D Good luck with master-classes! :thumbs:
~Anastasiia
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: October 19th, 2021, 12:30 am Thanks. :lol: Yeah, different. Even in types of yarn, I prefer a textured one more.
And not a Ukrainian one, do I suppose right? ✨
Yeah, intuitive crocheting is OK for small and miniature toys but it would be noticed on the relatively big (or more like standard in size) toys. I don't have completely identical limbs even with the same pattern, so without it would have been a complete failure. :D Good luck with masterclasses! :thumbs:
Exactly... According to the same scheme, crochet, and yarn, sometimes the same person can produce different in size pieces. Question of the mood, I believe. My own helpers, for instance, working on the same schemes, etc, make the heart-shaped coasters slightly different not only in size but even in geometry... Magic of crocheting! 🌻

Is that you in the photos with the cunning fox?.. If that`s not a secret) 🦊
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:44 am And not a Ukrainian one, do I suppose right? ✨
Yeah, most of it is Turkish. Ukraine is yet to make fancy yarn, I am not quite sure it even has mohair. I only used трикотажную пряжу made in Ukraine so far.
HandmadePSK wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:44 am Is that you in the photos with the cunning fox?.. If that`s not a secret) 🦊
Yep, not a secret. It's me. :)
~Anastasiia
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Following this oh so happy thread!!! :thumbs: