Hello from Persia!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Chista

Post by Chista »

Hello there, I'm Chista, an eager persian girl here who can't wait to read. But, unfortunately, there's a lot of things I got to do before I get to that level. I hope to be helpful in anyway I can, and I'm really glad to join your community. Good night to you all! (or day, maybe where you are, it's 1 am here thou, anyway)
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Hi Chista and welcome to LibriVox! :)

It's great to have a contributor from Persia! I recommend starting by reading our guide for new contributors:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

We don't have many Persian recordings in the catalog. Perhaps you'd like to contribute some? After you complete a 1-minute test (as explained in the guide), our Multilingual Short Works Collection would be a good place to start if you'd like to read something in Persian, although finding a source we can use can be tricky (please let us know if you need help with that). Here's the collection:

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=88465

Of course, you're also welcome to contribute to our many projects in English.

Michael
Chista

Post by Chista »

The recording guide was very helpful, thank you very much! And I'm also happy to hear that it would be okay for me to read English works, I would love to contribute as many works as I can.