Hello from New Jersey!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mandiwalls

Post by mandiwalls »

Hi!

My name is Mandi, and I currently live in New Jersey, USA. I work in technology, as a developer advocate. I've not read audiobooks for folks before, but i cohost our company podcast, so I figured I could put this fancy microphone to work for a good cause. :D

I enjoy reading fantasy, science fiction, and a good junky murder mystery. I'm excited to get started!
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Hi Mandi! Welcome to LibriVox!
Visit the Wiki for all the information you'll need to get started. This includes information on your 1-Minute Test, a first recording to get you used to things and to make sure your tech specs are set up correctly. Once your test is approved, you can find a project that interests you and jump in! I'd recommend starting off by claiming on a smaller scale at first (it's easy to overwhelm yourself if you sign up for too much).
If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask! We're here to help you out.
We hope you'll like it here!
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

mandiwalls wrote: ↑March 22nd, 2021, 6:43 pm Hi!
Welcome, Mandi! 🌞
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Happy recording, Mandi! :D
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
ColleenMc
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ColleenMc »

Welcome! What part of New Jersey? I’m originally from south Jersey tho I’ve lived in the Atlanta area for decades. Most of my family is still in Cape May county.

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai