Hopefully can record works by Wallace D Wattles

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
dnaime

Post by dnaime »

This seems like such a wonderful project :clap:. Really looking forward to scheduling time to listen to many titles in Biographies, Autobiographies, and Self-Help :D. I could easily do that without joining this forum. However, I'm really interested in hearing additional versions of works by Wallace D Wattles. I searched for him to see if volunteers were needed, but only found lots of praise for the recordings already here. I have found the recordings of his works here useful; they have inspired me to want to record additional versions. Hopefully, its ok to do that :?:. If not, I'll record for myself and post in some easy public access form like YouTube or a podcast.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It is OK - but it would be worth looking for etexts of his works we don't already have and read them so there are more available for interested listeners. Either way , you need to do the 1 minute test - it is not an audition , it's a chance to get your settings right first ( think of a singer leaping on the stage without someone checking the sound system)

Anne
dnaime

Post by dnaime »

Hi Anne,
Appreciate that you reached out :thumbs: and I absolutely plan to follow the very clear guidelines and recommendations here for volunteers.
Thank you!
PS: need more positive emojis, i.e. thank you, praise, etc