COMPLETE: The 3 Great Virtues - Three essays by Emerson

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 11th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Robert,

Not to dissuade you from recording your own versions of these essays, but they are included in a soon to be finished project here

Jo
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 11th, 2007, 2:09 pm

Hey the more the merrier as they say... If no one picks this up before tomorrow, I can MC this for you if you like. Right at the moment I don't have time to get things set up properly.
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 12th, 2007, 11:02 am

Robert,

You should be good to go here. I made a couple of minor suggestions for your filenames and ID3 tags. Let me know if you need anything else, otherwise I will leave you to it until this is ready to be cataloged. :)

Jo
Jo
My Librivox Solos

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 12th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Eh, well don't bother changing them in that case.
Jo
My Librivox Solos

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm

They are fine the way you have them.
Jo
My Librivox Solos

kmerline

Post by kmerline » August 14th, 2007, 10:56 am

Hi Robert - Sec 4 and 5 are good to go! :) The link to Sec 1 didn't work for me. I'll check back in tomorrow.

kmerline

Post by kmerline » August 15th, 2007, 7:45 am

Nice work, Robert. Sec 1 is OK to go. :) I'll watch for the others, but if I miss them, pm me.