COMPLETE: The Book of James, World English Bible - NF/ez

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hi Robert!
I'll MC this if you don't mind.
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

My pleasure, Robert.

All mine, haha!
Top post is skimmed. The MW is in place (Why wouldn't you want it to be set up?)
You'll note I changed the ID3-tags and filename examples.
Getting on with cataloguing.
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

This project is now complete. The file can be downloaded from the catalogue: http://librivox.org/james-web-rs/

Robert,
The MW doesn't take long to add in the first post since we need to enter all the info in the database anyway.

It's bise(s).

Cheers,
Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Robert Scott wrote:... is there any need for me to fill it in?
If it's the MW: no. As the project is complete.
If it's the database: the info provided (title, author, date of publication, links to text,...) is what's needed to fill it in and you provided that.
Ezwa

Boileau