COMPLETE: North and South by E. Gaskell AF/ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
opheliad

Post by opheliad »

I have the artwork for some North and South CD covers designed by a couple of ladies involved in this project; where should I upload them?
Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

opheliad wrote:I have the artwork for some North and South CD covers designed by a couple of ladies involved in this project; where should I upload them?
http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2500
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Remontant's name now changed.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
kayray

Post by kayray »

Can this be frozen?
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
lezer

Post by lezer »

Review found on archive.org:
Reviewer: Rossendale - 5 out of 5 stars - September 29, 2007
Subject: An Agreeable Surprise.

I've just finished listening to this recording and I have to say that although I had my my doubts initially this group collaboration works better than most. The variety of voices is fascinating, the diction throughout is clear and the readings themselves are thoughtfully and intelligently delivered. Inevitably, some readers are better than others - one or two sound to be of professional standard - but all are very listenable and obviously enthusiastic about what they were doing. Thoroughly recommended.
And 5173 downloads in 9 days!

Congratulations to everyone of you!